Problem Printing our PDF Files?
Sometimes there can be a problem printing the PDF files that our models are supplied on. Here are a few suggestions that may help:
- Print using a PDF reader application – do not try to print using your web browser.Adobe Acrobat ReaderFoxit PDF Reader
- Disable PDF/A Mode in Adobe Acrobat Reader:Edit -> Preferences-> Documents -> View Documents in PDF/A mode ……..Make it as “Never”Restart Adobe Acrobat Reader and you should be able to print.
- Disable “Windows Only” Protected Mode in Adobe Acrobat Reader:Edit -> Preferences -> Security (Enhanced) on the left. Deselect “Enable Protected Mode At Startup”.Restart Adobe Acrobat Reader, and try to print the document again.
- Print PDF as Image in Adobe Acrobat Reader:http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/quick-fix-print-pdf-image.html
- Try using an alternative free PDF reader:Windows:Foxit
- Mac:Preview (supplied with the Mac Operating System).
If you are still having problems, please contact us and we will try to help you further.