Anderson shelters were provided at a small cost to richer households, and free to poorer families, just before and during the early months of the second world war. They were buried in gardens up to four feet deep with a minimum of fifteen inches of soil over the roof and often planted over with vegetable patches. After the war they were offered for sale and many were dug up and converted into garden and allotment sheds.
- Full shelter and buried shelter options along with a full doorway option for setting into the side of a hill.
- Option to model as a post war garden/allotment shed converted from a shelter
- Various finishes – new – rusted – painted
- Full interior detail including bunks, mattresses, steps and workbenches
- Door for shed option can be modelled open or closed
- Fully illustrated assembly instructions included.
Model size: 42mm x 50mm x 17 to 27mm (WxDxH including base) at 4mm scale.
This product will be available for download for seven days after successful purchase of the item.